Fort Mel'incar Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fort Mel'incar Roleplaying Game

The forum for a Live-Action Roleplaying Game based in Northern California.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why did you choose the race you did for your first character?

Go down 
2 posters

Are you happy with your first characters race?
I don't really care
Why did you choose the race you did for your first character? Vote_lcap0%Why did you choose the race you did for your first character? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
Why did you choose the race you did for your first character? Vote_lcap100%Why did you choose the race you did for your first character? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Yes, but I wish I knew more
Why did you choose the race you did for your first character? Vote_lcap0%Why did you choose the race you did for your first character? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not sure yet
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I'm going to change it
 0% [ 0 ]
No, but I'm sticking with it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Phie
Forum Guard Captain
Forum Guard Captain
Phie

Why did you choose the race you did for your first character? Empty
PostSubject: Why did you choose the race you did for your first character?   Why did you choose the race you did for your first character? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:51 pm

I sort of knew I wanted my first character to be an elf and then I chose twilight because Twilight elves are all slightly mad and that worked well with the character I had in mind.

I'm thinking about making my second character a cat demon or a human. cat

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Valandil Aradonis
Administrator
Administrator
Valandil Aradonis

Why did you choose the race you did for your first character? Empty
PostSubject: Kind of...   Why did you choose the race you did for your first character? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:22 am

I knew what I wanted my first character to be like. But I was also a little conflicted for a while. I love the elves, they're great, but I also want to play a Demon. I know for a fact that my backup won't be an elf! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fortmelincar.rpg-board.net

Why did you choose the race you did for your first character?
Page 1 of 1