Fort Mel'incar Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fort Mel'incar Roleplaying Game

The forum for a Live-Action Roleplaying Game based in Northern California.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings, Fellow Warriors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wulfric Uruk'Fen
Refugee
Refugee
Wulfric Uruk'Fen

Greetings, Fellow Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, Fellow Warriors   Greetings, Fellow Warriors Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:25 pm

I am Andrew Silvas, my main character is the half-orc, Wulfric of Uruk'Fen, he is 19 years old and works for Pharaen army as a smithy at Fort Melin'car. If you wish to purchase weapons and armor and I am present there, just ask a we talk about prices (I charge in-game and irl money). Twisted Evil

Last edited by Wulfric Uruk'Fen on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding signature)
Back to top Go down
Phie
Forum Guard Captain
Forum Guard Captain
Phie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Fellow Warriors   Greetings, Fellow Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 pm

How much do you charge for your wares?
Back to top Go down
Wulfric Uruk'Fen
Refugee
Refugee
Wulfric Uruk'Fen

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Fellow Warriors   Greetings, Fellow Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:22 pm

it all depends on what you want. the basic sword is five(1) to fifteen(3) dollars(gold) from dagger to greatsword. anything else i have to make first to gauge the prices. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Wulfric Uruk'Fen on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding signature)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Fellow Warriors   Greetings, Fellow Warriors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings, Fellow Warriors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fort Mel'incar Roleplaying Game :: The Group Itself :: Characters-
Jump to: